Tea Tree Oil
Discover natures solution to your skincare needs Tea tree oil is a highly effective antifungal/antibacterial skin soother, derived from the native tree ‘Melaleuca alternifolia’ in Australia. Though grown in Australia, this product is very popular for Nubian skin, because of its numerous healing benefits. Tea tree oil contains numerous organic nutrients that fight harmful bacterial and fungi and effectively prevent infection in cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and stings.
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Warning: Essential oils are for external use only. Always dilute with a carrier oil (such as grapeseed oil or almond oil) before applying.
How tea tree oil can help you:
Heals acne pimples and lesions
Relieves symptoms of arthritis
- Fights athletes foots, jock itch, and fungal nail infections
- Heals burns
- Heals boils
- Soothes and heals cold sores
- Rapidly heals cuts and abrasions
- Minimizes risks of scarring when applied to wounds
- Heals dandruff and dry scalp
- Soothes hemorrhoids
- Clears away herpes sores
- Heals infections
- Heals psoriasis
- Heals vaginal yeast infections, thrush, and vaginitis
- Heals warts
- Heals insect bites and stings
How to use tea tree oil:
- For Acne: Apply a drop or two to each acne lesion 3 times a day.
- For Athletes Foot and Fungal Infections: Add about 20 drops to a foot bath, or rub a few drops on the infection.
- For cuts and scrapes: Apply a few drops to wound 3 times a day.
- For insect bites and stings: Apply 1 drop of oil to skin several times a day, or as needed.
- Warts: Put several drops on a compress. Use overnight until the wart heals.
- For vaginal infections: Put a 3-4 drops in a vaginal douche.
- For dandruff and dry scalp: Add 5-6 drops to hair conditioner. Leave in for 2-3 minutes, then rinse.