Ginger Root essential oil uses
There are many ways you can use Ginger Root essential oil in your day-to-day life. Whether you’re diffusing this oil during a long road trip or applying it during a massage, its unique aroma is sure to spice up your routine!
- Diffuse Ginger around your home to create a warm, uplifting environment.
- Use a USB diffuser to freshen stale air in the car with Ginger’s refreshing aroma. It’s great for everyday errands or full-day road trips.
- Add a few drops to your favorite massage oil to relieve joint pain.
- Incorporate Ginger into your morning skin care regimen to experience its aroma while you care for your healthy skin.
- Inhale Ginger directly from the bottle during travel.
Ginger Root essential oil steam inhalation
Try steam inhalation any time you need a relaxing, spa-like treatment and want to enjoy Ginger essential oil’s benefits. The addition of Ginger is warming and creates a spicy, herbaceous environment for unwinding.
- 4–8 cups water
- Large metal bowl
- Medium towel
- 1–2 drops Ginger
- Bring water to a boil on the stove or in a kettle.
2. Pour the boiling water into your bowl. Make sure it’s on a flat, steady surface to avoid potential burns.
3. Add a few drops of Ginger essential oil and stir to disperse it throughout the bowl.
4. Lean 6−8 inches over the bowl and drape the towel over your head.
Keep your eyes closed and deeply breathe in the Ginger-scented steam for 5–10 minutes.
- 6. Return to your day feeling renewed and spa-fresh!
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading